We are looking for a person who is passionate about both data analytics and data engineering.
You will handle all data management processes in our team and develop new approaches to
data consumption and quality control. Your daily work will include the following:
● Telemetry design for new game features.
● Improvement of existing telemetry: enrichment with new parameters, exclusion of
unused ones, search for bugs and inconsistencies with the basic logic.
● Creating and maintaining documentation regarding data: description of telemetry and
processes on it, data infrastructure usage guidelines, etc.
● Development and maintaining of a data quality and consistency control ecosystem:
definition of logic, its implementation in code, and building of an alerting system.
● Development of a notification system for changes in product KPI's (implementation
through Slack bot).
● Data mart and dashboards development
What are we looking for?
● 3+ years of experience as a data engineer/analyst.
● Strong SQL knowledge.
● Familiar with version control systems (GIT).
● Experience with data manipulation in Python.
● Familiar with data format structure (CSV, XML, JSON).
● Experience in data modeling
What additional skills will help you stand out?
● Understanding the principles of database design and operation.
● Experience with modern cloud data solutions (Snowflake, Google BigQuery).
● Experience in writing DAGs and building data pipelines in Airflow.
● Experience in transforming, testing, and documenting data using dbt.
● Experience with Tableau.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.