Double Negative Visual Effects
The job is for a position at DNEG that involves mining and analyzing data from TA databases to optimize recruitment processes. The role requires supporting short and long term transition plans for TA systems, pulling and distributing recruiting metrics, managing vendor partnerships, and designing comprehensive reporting and metrics. The ideal candidate should have 4+ years of experience in MIS and reporting, advanced MS Excel skills, and be data-driven with excellent communication skills. The company, DNEG, is a leading visual effects and animation company with offices and studios worldwide.
Position at DNEG
Position Purpose & Objectives:
To mine and analyze data from TA databases to drive optimization . To understand the business model and create reporting and visualizations
Needs to Do:
- Support the short and long term transition plans for the TA systems, tools and processes across the organization which support the overall TA execution and delivery
- Pull and distribute recruiting metrics for internal organizational stakeholders (i.e., HRBP, HR Operations, Acquisition Partners, etc.)
- Assist with vendor partnerships to create and manage resource strategies, execute project plans and obtain data to support recruitment activities
- Partner with the HR Reporting to design comprehensive reporting and metrics that provide timely and valuable information for the team and related Stake-holders.
- Assist with HR Operations team partnerships on potential updates needed to current reporting as systems/tools are being enhanced and upgraded
- Develop and standardize a set of reports which effectively captures tools to match the gaps to provide accurate headcount requirements.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Needs to Have:
- 4+ years of experience in MIS and reporting
- Dashboard creation
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience of working on any analytics software skills would be preferred.
Needs to Be:
- Data driven
- Excellent Communication skills
- Go-getter attitude
Must Have Skills
- Advanced Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access knowledge is good to have
We are DNEG, one of the world’s leading visual effects and animation companies for the creation of award-winning feature film, television, and multiplatform content. We employ more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London), Asia (Bangalore, Mohali, Chennai, Mumbai) and Australia (Sydney).
Location: Mumbai, India
Date found: 2023-05-13