Oxide Games is looking for an AI programmer to join our team. Want to work on a AAA game with a first party publisher? Look no further, our ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for gaming, have a strong AI foundation, and be eager to work in a highly motivated collaborative team environment.
In this role you will…
- Program AI for opponents
- NPC behaviors
- Work closely with design and gameplay engineers
- Collaborate with artists and animators
What types of education and experience do you need for this role?
- Written or worked on AI in the gaming industry
- BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- C++ knowledge
- A strong team player who thrives working in a collaborative environment
As a plus:
- Knowledge of additional programming languages
- Demonstrate strong math skills
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Experience with Flocking Algorithms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Oxide is a small, growing company with room for career advancement, agency, and responsibility. You will be able to refine your AI skills along with learning Flocking. Come work closely with cutting edge technology and industry leaders, join our talented team creating strong, believable AI.
Oxide Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides all employees and applicants an environment free of discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state or local laws. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our team makes us all stronger and allows us to deliver the best games for everyone.
Country: United States