We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. Here in Amsterdam, we are now working on a brand-new IP as the lead development studio. We’re incredibly excited about the project and can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on.
As an AI Programmer you will be responsible for bringing our world and its characters to life through AI implementation, building and expanding on Unreal Engine’s platform for development.
- Use UE5 technology to help the team to develop AI systems
- Develop AI behaviours for various agents
- Collaborate with game designers to align implementation of their vision
- Customize/extend core AI systems such as path finding and behavior trees to meet project needs
- Profiling and optimizing AI systems to ensure lowest burden on server hardware
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Several years’ experience within the games industry
- Strong experience working on AI
- Proficient in C++
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine and its AI systems
- Experience of working on a multiplayer (shooter) game would be a bonus
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!