Wargaming is on the lookout for an experienced Agile Master / Project Manager to join the World of
Tanks Blitz team.The successful candidate will help teams to understand and follow agile principles and values, to remove impediments to achieve business goals thus contributing to the product’s overall success.
What will you do?
- Help the teams improve efficiency on their way of constantly making the product better.
- Motivate and coach the teams to embrace and follow agile principles and approaches.
- Assist Product Owner in prioritizing, planning, and managing risks.
- Continuously optimize workflows and methods.
- Ensure transparency of the team’s work as well as arrange and facilitate ceremonies and workshops for the teams.
- Develop team efficiency metrics in line with the requirements of the dev studio.
- Ensure smooth collaboration between the teams and external departments and units of the company.
- Cultivate a culture of mutual respect and continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in managing teams consisting of both technical and other specialists.
- 3+ year of relevant knowledge and experience in agile context.
- Good master of coaching and employees motivation skills.
- Fluency in English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.