Wizards Of The Coast
At Find Your Fun Studio we aim to entertain and educate children through the power of play. We are a team of game designers, artists, educators, developers, product managers, and more building a portfolio of apps, including the popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig. Do you want to come and build beloved kids’ apps with us?
We need an Agile Delivery Manager to support our product team in continuously shipping to market. Our dedicated and inspired team makes a subscription mobile app that keep children giggling while they learn.
This role is all about delivering a quality game on time and on budget, with a focus on practices and principles that promote technical excellence and innovation. Individuals with experience delivering technology-centric projects will excel in this role. If you have a strong affinity for the philosophy that underpins agile methodology and can drive a team to consistently deliver in a fast-paced, iterative, and cross-functional environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Guide and lead on Agile values, practices, and processes to ensure cross-functional team remains productive and focused.
- Be outspoken, with the confidence to be the voice of authority – not afraid to do what is best for the team.
- Lead outcome-based Agile events including facilitating scrum ceremonies and the day-to-day work of the scrum team.
- Lead Delivery Artifacts, Backlog, Risks and Issues, Product Backlog, Documentation, etc.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and the Team to define releases, ensuring user requirements are achievable and aligned to sprint goals and objectives.
- Apply a structured approach to problem-solving; understand the context and impact of risks and issues. Take real measures toward resolutions.
- Champion visibility across-the-board through clear and consistent documentation of progress, impediments, and solutions.
- Provide regular, standardized reporting on team performance including velocity and burn.
- Rigorously facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the teams.
- Review, adapt, and continuously refine processes to improve the team's delivery capacity.
- Build a safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgment, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Help to resolve dissonance and enable discussions between management, co-workers, and team members with varied interests.
- Remain laser-focused on serving the team's needs, promoting an empowered team environment and a positive team culture to ensure people can work harmoniously.
- 7+ years providing strong leadership for mobile and/or web projects in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), and software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for a cross-functional development team
- Advanced skills in refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing requirements.
- Strong leadership skills and a history of leading through influence.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and effectively, balancing the needs of the project, team members, and management.
- Ability to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
- A commitment to ongoing learning and development, both personally and to uplift the team.
- Ability to work effectively with remote or distributed teams.
- Strong emotional intelligence and a genuine interest in your team, ensuring that people come first over project goals.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSM), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), Project Management Professional (PMP), or other Project Management certification
- An understanding of product development
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Find Your Fun commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location: Toronto, ON