At Rockstar Games, we create the games we want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed into a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is on the lookout for a talented Advertising Manager for our paid media team. Ideally this person can help us ensure our advertising budget is supporting our campaign objectives throughout the entire funnel.
The preferred candidate is knowledgeable about performance and growth marketing, self-motivated, curious, a critical thinker, and a team player. You will work closely with other members of the marketing team across paid media, marketing analytics, and marketing technology departments.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games marketing team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns and persistent Online games programming across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including asset development, product packaging, media procurement, events, partnerships, promotions, retail, and much more.
- We are the gatekeepers of the Rockstar Games brand, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered across all channels and overseeing all extensions of the Rockstar Games brand through all consumer touchpoints.
- We work closely with teams across all of publishing and the worldwide development studios to ensure seamless execution of plans internally, in our game titles, and across the world, including the always on marketing of our Online game titles, Grand Theft Auto Online, and Red Dead Online.
- Help drive the paid media department’s systematic approach for results-driven campaigns.
- Ensure our global media campaigns and objectives have proper KPIs and progress to positive ROI.
- Work with marketing team to recommend initiatives or campaigns to help achieve our paid media objectives.
- Brief media analytic project requests and initiatives to our analytical teams.
- Handle day-to-day communications with our analytical teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide data- supported parameters (territory, ad platform, targeting splits, etc.) for our media briefs.
- Work with analytic teams to ensure Rockstar planning tools are utilizing the latest data and functionality.
- Utilize Dataroma and Tableau reporting to pull necessary insights for campaign pacing, optimization, performance, etc.
- Provide mid-flight optimization and adjustments for our campaigns and initiatives. Ideally, creating a systematic approach for agencies to follow.
- Work with Media Manager and cross-functional teams to build a queue of campaign tests to support our creative, attribution, and measurement initiatives.
- Support our marketing technology projects or initiatives concerning ad optimization and performance.
- Ensure we have proper mid-funnel tracking set up for remarketing and performance analysis.
- Help create and maintain paid media audience segmentation and activations using our Customer Data Platform.
- 5+ years working in performance or paid growth marketing roles on client-side or agency.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, or business administration.
- Experience working with 6-to-7-digit marketing budgets.
- Experience working with video games or other entertainment properties.
- Experience utilizing most leading ad platforms.
- Experience setting up & optimizing different aspects of the marketing funnel.
- Strong analytical skills — ability to quickly digest complex data scenarios, perform analysis, and identify trends to support business decisions.
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present campaign results to varying audiences.
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms like Datorama, Anaplan, Tableau, etc.
- Great time management and communication skills.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Good problem-solving skills and strong team spirit.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $102,900 and $120,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed