About the Role
Our UK office is looking for an Administrative Assistant & Office Manager to partner with Playabit's office leadership and Wildlife Studios' Headquarters team on day to day office operations. The right person loves solving problems, creating a good environment and experiences for the team, can thrive in a fast paced environment and will be comfortable with administrative tasks.
More about you
- Proactive, dynamic, with a great sense of responsibility and commitment. Self-driven.
- You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working and solving problems.
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You will be based in the UK for the whole period of filling this role.
What you'll do
- You will be tasked with supporting our leadership and the team with their travels by booking tickets and accommodation
- You will order stationery and catering
- You will organize events keeping the guidelines from the Headquarters, including well being and recreational programs.
- You will implement and maintain office administrative procedures,
- You will manage office budgets and prepare reimbursement reports.
- You will be the main contact from UK office with Headquarters, to guarantee that we are keeping the same procedures and organizational culture
- You will have to write emails and announcements to the company.
- You will act as Authorizing Officer, representing the company before local immigration authorities;
- You will manage the company's visa sponsorship license and ensuring all immigrant workers are legally apt to work;
- You will run the right to work checks for any new employees joining the company;
What you'll need
- 2 or more years of experience as Administrative Assistant and/or Office Manager;
- University degree or equivalent work experience;
- Fluent English;
- Brazilian Portuguese is a plus;
- Interest in Gaming is also a plus.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Sweden, Finland, the United States and soon United Kingdom. Here we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom