PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
- Outsourced team management (Deloitte) which is currently responsible for all financial/accounting releases and closings;
- Validation of monthly balance sheets, accounting closures, vertical and horizontal balance sheets, balance sheets and revenues, management reports (USGAAP x BRGAAP), direct and indirect taxes, digital bookkeeping (ECF, ECD and EFD Contributions), CPCs and IFRS, Transfer Pricing and compliance;
- Responsible for AR, AP, Billing, Treasury and administrative matters;
- Preparation and submission of management information for accounting and accountability to HQ in the US;
- Focal point for internal and external audit.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least 10 years of practical experience in the Finance and Accounting area;
- Great Tax knowledge;
- High level of organization and control;
- High level of commitment;
- Advanced Excel for controls, analysis and reports – We still don't have an internal operating system;
Advanced/Fluent English – Mainly for conversation and systemic alignment
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: Brazil, Sao Paulo