To share the management of a portfolio of high potential player accounts and high-activity players who no longer benefit from a fully Account-managed experience, providing them with outstanding customer support that exceeds their expectations.
Create trusted relationships with players:
Assess & act on key player moments:
Aim to follow the company's processes:
Build and maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders:
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Customer service experience of 3+ years or experience supporting an Account Manager at a coordinator level.
- Experience interacting with customers online, ideally via Salesforce or Zendesk.
- Demonstrated understanding of building relationships with customers.
- Strategic with time management, able to distinguish between what is important and what is urgent.
- Accountability. Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one’s work.
- Attention to detail. Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Communication. Clearly communicates ideas, information, proposals, instructions, issues, and questions using appropriate tone and language. Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
- Teamwork and collaboration. Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines; fulfils team responsibilities; demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
- Building trust. Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
- Interpersonal skills. Demonstrates clear, professional, and respectful communications in all interactions, consistent with an inclusive work environment. Treats others with dignity and respect.
VGW Canada Inc. is committed to building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. VGW Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please advise our Talent Acquisition Specialist in advance should accommodation be required. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada