We're looking for a talented and passionate Account Payable Analyst, to join Wildlife's Finance team.
This role needs someone who has dedication, analytical skills, and adaptability to our team. They can handle changes with ease, communicate effectively, and build strong relationships inside and outside the company. We also value strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a structured approach to financial processes. If you're a proactive and organized professional with a straightforward approach to improvements, we'd love to have you on board!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a "take the initiative" environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop reconciliation controls for Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Generate and maintain reports related to accounts payable transactions
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, to resolve payment and procurement-related issues
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Ensure company policy and regulatory compliance
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, Administration, Engineering, Economics or related field
- Solid accounts payable experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, (Excel and Word) and Google suite (Sheets and Docs)
- Attention to detail and compliance knowledge
- Advanced level of English
More about you
- You are a team player. You can build strong partnerships to meet shared objectives, leveraging the diverse skills and knowledge of others to achieve greater results
- You are organized and methodical, you have the ability and discipline to solve problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines
- You have strong communication skills. You can articulate clear and concise messages and can get them across to all types of stakeholders
- You are proactive and owner of your activities and processes. You take responsibility for the final results, always seeking better ways-of-working
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Location: São Paulo