To manage a portfolio of players who demand the very best experience and customer care. To anticipate needs and build an experience that surpasses our players' highest expectations. To work within a contact approach that includes tailored offers, gifts and ‘bucket list’ experiences, ensuring our customers become advocates of Chumba Casino.
Create trusted relationships with players:
Aim to follow the company's processes:
Build and maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Experience managing relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers using a CRM database management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain relationships with customers.
- Strategic with time management distinguishing between what is important and what is urgent.
- Ability to understand the implications of actions and make recommendations for solutions.
- Accountability. Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one’s work.
- Attention to detail. Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Communication. Clearly communicates ideas, information, proposals, instructions, issues, and questions using appropriate tone and language. Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
- Teamwork and collaboration. Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines; fulfils team responsibilities; demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
- Building trust. Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
- Interpersonal skills. Demonstrates clear, professional, and respectful communications in all interactions, consistent with an inclusive work environment. Treats others with dignity and respect.
VGW Canada Inc. is committed to building an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. VGW Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please advise our Talent Acquisition Specialist in advance should accommodation be required. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada