As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Professional Development Opportunities
At Jam City we are looking for a talented artist who wants to grow in the field of 2d production.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for proposing, estimating, conceptualizing and executing a defined style on a variety of assets, background and characters
- Work independently with very good estimates for tasks
- Proposes illustrations with different themes for worlds and characters according to game art guidelines
- Develops design elements and iconography for the screens required by the product, maintaining its aesthetics
- Take the needs of the project and gives a fast and quality solution
- Understand the need for the project and focus on specific delivery dates according to the art production roadmap for each game established by the team
- Has a permanent communication with the team and validate the production of art with the leader at various stages
- Be familiar with the Snoopy and Family Guy franchises
- Be familiar with making and fixing animations in animate
Skills and requirements
- More than 1 year of experience producing 2d assets and UI elements
- Have knowledge of illustration, color and lighting
- Versatile in handling styles from cartoon to realistic
- Animation knowledge
- Very good using Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate
- Knowledge of implementation in unity
- Recibe feedback and apply it to the respective tasks
- Learn to work as a team creating a friendly work environment
- Know how to communicate ideas clearly both orally and in writing
- Proactive in solving problems
- Eager to learn and progress
- Intermediate level of english
Nice to have
- Spine basic knowledge
CHECK OUT LIFE AS A JAM CITIZEN:
- Company news and events on our LinkedIn
- Company Blog
- Employee Feedback on our Comparably page
- Find videos on our teams and games on our Youtube
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability (in terms of law 19.691), genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to any and all hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has ten studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Montevideo, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed