We are looking for a dynamic and detail oriented student to seek sophisticated problems. At Unity, the Quality Assurance team’s mission is to build quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects in various fields, such as entertainment, games, education, retail and industrial uses of applications!
Come join us at Unity! We have positions available this winter (January - April) or this summer (May - August).
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with your team to define test scope and strategy
- Test the projects and run test suite passes
- Identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement within the QA process.
What we’re looking for
- Student currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree or higher
- Strong willingness to learn from industry professionals
- Experience testing on one or multiple platforms, such as AR/VR, iOS, Android, Windows or Web platforms
- Ability to break down bugs into their core repeatable components
You might also have
- Experience in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Craft and develop automated software to test applications on a number of platforms
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Calgary, Canada
Subscribe to all Quality Assurance jobs in Canada
Create Profile and Get Noticed