Crytek is looking for an experienced Web Designer to join CRYENGINE Web department.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Improve product quality by designing UX/UI solutions that incorporate best practices.
- Contribute accessible UI components, patterns, and documentation for the CRYENGINE Design Language System.
- Work alongside CRYENGINE web engineering team to shape the UX/UI of their tools.
- Review prototypes, mockups and designs with the CRYENGINE team.
- Work with, maintain and expand the design system, patterns, etc. of our web platform and apply it to new and existing tools.
- Establish a strong communication flow and knowledge exchange.
- 4+ years experience with game engines or similar software, and an understanding of the complexity that comes with their development.
- Excels in an iterative work environment.
- Strong understanding of hierarchy, layout, typography, color theory, grid systems, and UI patterns.
- Experience designing across multiple platorms such as Android, iOS, Desktop and mobile web.
- Fluent in design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)..
- A flexible and collaborative mindset, and an enthusiasm for actively seeking out information and opinions.
- An independent, pro-active and empathetic work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to understand, give feedback and resolve product issues and experienced with project management tools (JIRA, Airtable).
- Strong visual design and presentation skills.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and modern web frameworks (HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, Svelte).
- Deliver interactive prototypes of design concepts.
- Graduate of a design focused degree.
- You understand the visual identity and design language of CRYENGINE platform.
- You have a strong commitment to quality.
- Experience with 3D or motion graphic tools.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed