VP of Engineering
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
We have an exciting opportunity available in Australia for a VP of Engineering.
The VP of Engineering will lead the engineering team and deliver quality solutions using solid engineering practices that yield high product value for a business generating almost $2 billion in revenue.
The VP of Engineering will:
- Lead the design and build of complex infrastructure, operational processes, and infrastructure automation.
- Be responsible for creating and improving development and operational capabilities, including: disaster recovery, high systems availability, on-demand scalable solutions, infrastructure monitoring and continuous deployment capabilities.
- Responsible for expanding and diversifying globally the technology team to increase speed of delivery and reduce location based risks, both by working with the talent team to recruit world class talent and putting processes in place to optimize globally distributed teams.
What you will bring to the role:
- Prior experience in a senior engineering leadership role with proven successful ability in managing, mentoring, motivating and building a high performing engineering team
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage and influence a wide range of key stakeholders
- A solid engineering background who can still lean into the tools regarding design and solution architecture
- Ability to facilitate technical team members to work together efficiently to deliver product value
- Experience in managing and growing geographically distributed engineering teams
- Prior experience within the gaming or social gaming industry favourable
Visa sponsorship and relocation available for the right candidate looking to relocate to Australia.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed