Crytek is looking for an experienced Technical Development Manager for the CRYENGINE Toolchain to join our CRYENGINE team.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Assist in shaping/forming the CRYENGINE Toolchain vision/roadmap into concrete deliverables/tasks
- Coordinate CRYENGINE Toolchain vision/roadmap of TD with lead programmers
- Enable the Lead tools programmers to reach their full potential
- Ensure a smooth development environment for CE developers (hardware, software, internal processes)
- Implement new or improve tooling for all departments involved in the in-house game production to achieve project objectives
- Ensure communication between game team/external licences are progressing and reach a final conclusion/submitted deliverable
- Be aware of market trends and discuss them with the TD and lead programmers
- Develop well designed software within project schedule to team standards
- Assist in creating development sprints in accordance with roadmap
- Proactively drive your team and improve product quality as well as group productivity
- Be a role model for the team and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline
- Play a key role in the recruiting process for the tools programming team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional experience in the software or games development domains
- Experience with DCC tool pipelines such as Maya, Max, Photoshop, Blender, etc.
- Experience with 3D file formats (e.g. FBX, Substance)
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art engine
- Experience with any game engines, preferably CRYENGINE
- Team player and self-driven
- Willing to learn
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed