Crytek is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Specialist (m/w/d) for our Frankfurt, Germany based development studio.
As our Learning & Development Specialist, you will drive the development and continuous improvement of all knowledge transfer programs, including e-learning offerings, live online courses, and onsite trainings. You will also be responsible for setting standards and defining frameworks and curricula for all types of learning content.
- Review career structures for developmental purposes (e.g., Performance reviews, talent assessment, succession planning based on future potential).
- Develop strong relationships with all areas of the studios to collaborate and identify training needs
- Assess training programs and initiatives to ensure they meet identified needs and fit with the overall studios’ objectives
- Facilitate and promote internal initiatives and knowledge transfer
- Organize and conduct probation meetings to ensure a smooth start for all new starters
- Support and advise Managers in the Crytek appraisal process
- Work closely together with the HR Director and HR Business Partner
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of social sciences (e.g., Psychology, Sociology, People Development...) or an equivalent background
- Ideally firsthand experiences in Learning & Development or HR, preferably in IT or games
- Fluent in English. German and knowledge of further languages is a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time.
- Proven ability to contribute in a high-paced environment consistently and positively.
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Appreciation of video game industry and video game production is desired
- Autonomous and geared towards results
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed