Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Work with the team members to translate existing requirements into reporting tools and services according to the client’s needs
- Develop new features and updates for our reporting tools and APIs
- Maintain the existing tool and services backend
- Collaborate with members of the team to help them identify performance bottlenecks and suggest product improvements
- Participate in the design and requirements specification for the team’s ETL system and data warehouse
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP in MVC frameworks like Symfony (preferred, similar MVC framework experience accepted, e.g. Laravel)
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
- Good SQL query skills and basic RDBMS design experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong OOP skills
- Good English skills
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD
- Knowledge of REST, JWT, HTTP Basic/Bearer Auth
- Knowledge of web application security concepts and best practices
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed