Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Product Monetization Manager accounts for:
• Monetization and Live Operations strategy development and implementation in an agile environment
• Game revenue growth
• Tracking data and KPIs analysis
• Content release plan executing
• Market and competitors research
• Sharing market data across team
- Tribrid of Gamer, Finance Analyst and Online Sales person
- At least 2 years of experience in Online Sales/Games/Online Business Development
- Exceptional analytical & data modelling skills: easily analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Fluency in English
- Result-oriented and highly organized person
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
- Exposure to agile methodologies will be considered as a plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a Cover Letter. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed