VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Marketing Team in Manila and currently looking for a Social Media and Marketing Support Specialist to join the team.
The Social Media and Marketing Support Specialist will ensure on enhancing player experience by living the team's vision. The specialists will monitor and proactively respond to prospective and existing players across a range of Social Media channels and covers players across both acquisition and retention life stages of the VGW customer journey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitor and respond to player engagement across social media channels in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor and track share of voice and customer sentiment across all Social Media platforms using tools provided.
- Escalate appropriately
- Assist in the selection and remuneration of competition winners across Social Media platforms.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with highly engaged players across social media channels.
- Ensure the right procedures are followed.
- Build a close relationship with the VIP Team
What you will bring to the role:
- A 4-year course college graduate (Marketing, Communications, or any business-related courses)
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of social media experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably with working experience in the BPO / IT industry
- Experience in playing Poker is a plus
- You have the ability to handle a large volume of player engagement, often juggling multiple tasks throughout the day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- You must have good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Must be knowledgeable with both social media and community engagement trends in order to provide effective execution strategies
- You must have hands-on experience in maintaining momentum in inbound marketing campaigns and addressing both positive and negative feedback from reviews/comments.
- You have great attention to detail and has the ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels and say no when required.
- You act without always being told what to do and brings new ideas to the company
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed