About Magic Leap
Our vision is a world where the physical and digital are one. Our mission is to amplify human potential by delivering the most immersive AR platform, so people can intuitively see, hear, and touch digital content in the physical world.
We are developing the most immersive AR device for enterprise, and are continuing to build a powerful team to help us do that.
We’re hiring a Senior, UX Designer to design our suite of platform tools and workflows that empower developers to build and publish innovative solutions.
This is a great opportunity for an individual contributor who has experience designing critical, end-to-end workflows for developers and/or administrators of enterprise applications.
- Drive the entire design process for assigned features/areas from discovery through detailed specification, implementation, and QA
- Use research-driven methods to support best-practice recommendations
- Prepare and facilitate discovery workshops to understand user/customer/business needs
- Create low to high-fidelity wireframes/mockups/prototypes to communicate design flows and interaction specifications
- Collaborate and iterate seamlessly with other disciplines within the design org (research, visual design, copywriting, etc.)
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including product managers and engineers
- Champion the developer experience and be an advocate for quality at every turn
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Outstanding interaction and product design skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience designing tools/platforms for developers and/or admins
- Track record of designing and shipping successful experiences
- Team player capable of cooperating well within a diverse team of talented designers and cross-functional partners
- Expert in current industry-standard UX tools such as Figma.
- Experience designing for enterprise-focused platforms is a plus
- Degree in UX/Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed