We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Rendering Engineer to support the team in our Frankfurt am Main, Germany studio.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
- Develop and maintain the rendering system.
- Develop scalable solutions for high-quality rendering.
- Debug and optimize on multiple platforms to ensure rendering performance targets are achieved.
- Research innovative real-time / interactive rendering techniques in collaboration with the CRYENGINE team.
- Be a role model for Junior & Regular programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Rendering Engineer.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Excellent understanding of the graphics pipeline and rendering APIs.
- Excellent understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Profound experience with DirectX 12, Vulkan & GNM
- Excellent GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with cross platform engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed