JOB TITLE: Senior Producer
LOCATION: Brighton, UK or Brno or Prague, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Lead Producer
We are looking for a skilled Senior Producer to join us and help to expand our team. We are looking above all for an exceptional communicator with experience working across multiple locations as well as someone to support the team by running daily routines, someone who has the experience to work with technical, engineering, release, or QA team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to cooperate with developers and to support their efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Create, iterate and track schedules and processes for game features and assets.
- Drive the completion of project goals, objectives, and deliverables for time and quality.
- Monitor the balance of time and resources.
- Work with production teams, leads, and developers to provide information in order to ensure that project goals, objectives, and deliverables are achieved.
- Ensure great communication of the vision and targets across the team and make sure that appropriate review forums are established. Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks and make recommendations for adjustment as appropriate.
- Ability to identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to project and studio leadership
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (timekeeping, scheduling, etc.) with ‘how can I help’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools and tracking/scheduling tools.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Interest in developing video games.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine is an advantage
- Experience in collaboration with technical, engineering, gameplay, release, or QA team
Nice To Have:
- At least one shipped title
- JIRA and Confluence expertise.
- Basic knowledge of some programming or scripting languages.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
Located in the heart of Europe, with its enchanting historical centre and magic energy, Prague is one of the world's most stunning cities. The Hangar 13 office is based in the city centre, just a few minutes from the Old Town and its famous astronomical clock. Cultural events, vibrant nightlife, sports and leisure time activities, beautiful nature – all just a few steps away.
Located just 45 minutes via train from London, Brighton is one of the UK’s most diverse and downright interesting cities. Sat right on the south coast of England, the city is home to a vibrant creative community and is known as an easy-going and tolerant place to live and work. Brighton is home to Victorian piers and palaces, brightly coloured stucco homes and a 5-mile long shingle beach which becomes a post-work social hub during the summer months.
Onsite amenities inside our state-of-the-art Brighton studio include a fully equipped kitchen, games room, gym (with showers) and our very own bar. We’re a 30 second walk from Brighton station.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com and hangar13games.com accounts.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed