VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a Returns & Chargeback Analyst to join the team.
The Returns & Chargeback Analyst is responsible for providing vital support to Payments, Trust & Safety’s Anti-Fraud management efforts by analyzing, resolving, and directing strategy to detect and prevent chargeback activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Investigates and resolves chargeback disputes accurately and promptly while strictly adhering to various payment system requirements as well as the card association chargeback rules and regulations
- Determines which chargeback to accept and which to fight. The successful candidate will seek documentation or proof that the customer made a valid purchase, and prepares evidence for chargeback representment
- Analyzes chargeback issues and reports for VGW and its customers to identify and block fraud perpetrators in the system
- Maintains strong professional knowledge on all internal and external processing systems and provides a high standard for chargeback productivity and quality
- Provides support to system functionality, chargeback process, and dispute lifecycle
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong knowledge of Visa/MasterCard rules and procedures
- Experience in chargeback or fraud processing within the payment industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to solve complex problems with minor direction
- Being meticulous and showing close attention to all of the small details of the task
- Demonstrate the curiosity and drive to get to the root of a problem
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed