We are looking for an experienced and passionate Rendering Engineer to support the CRYENGINE team.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE's cutting-edge rendering system.
- Implement scalable solutions for high-quality rendering in a realtime context.
- Perform CPU and GPU performance profiling and optimization.
- Work with game teams to achieve visually stunning game experiences.
- Collaborate with other engineers to form a highly creative and productive team.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Rendering/Graphics Engineer, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Solid GPU and CPU debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong understanding of graphics pipelines and rendering techniques.
- Experience with one or more graphics/compute APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, GCM, etc.).
- Strong passion for video game technology and graphics in particular.
- Experience with any game Engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Team player and self driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Experience with large code bases.
- Experience with Compute/GPGPU.
- Passion for making great games.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed