We are looking for a passionate QA Tester to support the teams in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
In this position you will work in a QA-team closely with the developers (e.g. game designers, coders, level designers, artists and so on) helping and aiding our development team to maintain and optimize the quality of our games.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Carry out specific test-cases related to new game content, new features and upcoming releases throughout the whole development cycle.
- Report issues clearly.
- Support the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Gaming is your passion.
- Understanding of Game Production.
- Knowledge in the areas of Gaming and Hardware.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (our company language is English).
- Team player and self-driven.
- You have a desire to learn new things and taking initiative.
- You worked as a QA Tester before.
- CRYENGINE experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of coding / scripting.
- VR experience is a plus
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed