We are looking for a QA Engine Tester to join our CRYENGINE development team and work on our in-house engine. You’ll work in an embedded Engine QA-team within the CRYENGINE development team.
*Please submit a Cover Letter along with your CV to give us insight as to why you would like to work in the CRYENGINE QA team.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Work with developers to test shelved code before it is checked in.
- Execute/Develop engine test cases to validate feature quality.
- Research/Analyze critical issues to identify root causes.
- Contribute to creating new QA strategy to ensure quality of emerging technology.
- Contextualize/Escalate critical issues to improve visibility.
- Support Crytek game teams by providing auxiliary QA support for titles in development.
- Passion for Game Development.
- Knowledge of Game Engines and Game Engine Frameworks.
- Knowledge of traditional development pipelines, engines, and practices.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed