Crytek is looking for a Publishing Producer to to help in our publish efforts.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the job.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Independently managing one to several projects in the Crytek portfolio from concept through post-release. You will do this for all SKUs, including overseeing the publishing planning, age ratings, and taking care of submission to platform holders.
- Being the main point of contact for all relevant stakeholders for these projects, carrying responsibility for ensuring continuous alignment.
- Supporting the development teams with the setup on platforms, communicate dependencies and deadlines, and make sure those are mitigated and met.
- Collaborating with our legal team to make sure partners abide by our legal requirements and we by the legal requirements from our partners.
- Researching & developing new, and maintaining & optimizing existing, production & publishing procedures.
- Managing partner relations (i.e., developers, platform holders, service providers, et cetera).
- 4+ years of previous organizational / project management experience in the game development industry.
- Affinity with the publishing process on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
- In-depth knowledge about the games industry and understanding of the games Crytek is working on.
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently between multiple titles and long and short term.
- Able to effectively communicate with multi-disciplinary team members in person and long distance.
- Organized, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative as the need arises.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Knowledge of and comfort dealing with industry standard legal documentation.
- Drive to learn and experience new situations, willing to face challenges with a hands-on mentality.
- Comfortable with investigating and handling new technologies, hardware and software.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed