We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Project Manager who will support the CRYENGINE Development team at our studio in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Project Manager will be responsible for multiple teams and production pipelines. The successful candidate will be expected to own and implement roadmap planning, prioritize tasks, coordinate team efforts and to ensure that the final product is delivered on time and is of the highest possible quality.
Candidates must have excellent project management and people management skills, have good knowledge of software development pipelines and be an expert in applying the correct development methodologies and utilizing the appropriate tools in order to maximize team productivity and increase process transparency.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate and applying for the job.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Work together with stakeholders to define and maintain product schedules.
- Track development on a daily basis and proactively address production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks.
- Ensure team is focused on their goals and delivers in time and in quality.
- Clearly communicate the needs of the product and the needs of the team.
- Organize, lead and execute efficient meetings with effective decisions.
- Promote effective and sustainable team and cross-team dynamics.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the games industry.
- Good understanding of the logistical aspects and realities of software development.
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Passion and knowledge of games and game technology.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Engineering background.
- Experience in using CRYENGINE or any other game engine.
- Game development experience.
What you can expect form us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed