We are looking for an experienced and passionate Mobile Engineer to join the CRYENGINE mobile team.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Maintain and extend the created Android framework and tools for use in internal and external projects.
- Work closely with your team and others to improve the mobile CRYENGINE integration.
- Follow the requirements and goals set for the Mobile team and assist in the implementation of the code.
- Research the latest development in the Android frameworks to guarantee a successful engine integration and improvements.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code and document it thoroughly.
- Test, debug, profile, optimize and document your implementations.
- 3+ years of experience in C++
- Understanding of mobile development for Android
- Experience on game engines
- Experience on Java
- Experience on mobile development for iOS
- Experience on graphics APIs (Vulkan, Metal, DirectX12)
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed