We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 600 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
As a Programmatic Executive, you’ll set up, monitor, manage and analyse the programmatic display & video campaigns on Adobe Ad Cloud. The role will lead on campaign creation, optimisation, analysis and planning. The mission is to maximise return on ad spend (ROAS) and increase the LTV of players.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Manage campaign setup and optimisation across Programmatic channels and Adobe Ad Cloud
- Deliver New Paying customers at or below CPA targets
- Own weekly and monthly reporting of User Acquisition performance across channels for the companies brands
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis into campaigns, creative and funnel metrics to understand key drivers for performance
- Work closely with other Marketing teams to plan upcoming campaigns and creative direction
- Work with Head of Acquisition to plan and execute against a continuous testing schedule
- Run at least one Audience, Creative and Landing Page test each month
- Work with our partners at Adobe Ad Cloud to test different campaign optimisations
You’ll be an experienced Acquisition/Performance Marketing Executive with a passion for your craft and strong knowledge of the Adobe Ad Cloud (or other DSP tools).
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years' experience in acquisition/performance marketing, with a focus on Programmatic and Adobe Ad Cloud
- Experience and confidence in managing large budgets
- The ability to create and deliver performance reporting, for delivery up to GM Level
- Exposure to the Poker, Casino or Gaming industries, or to a variety of different industries would be great
- A sense of humour, genuine passion for your work and the ability to hustle and get stuff done
The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $125,000
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply now.
We’ll be in touch soon.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed