Crytek is looking for a part-time Junior Finance Assistant in our Istanbul Studio to help the Frankfurt headquarters the local financial operations.
As Junior Finance Assistant you will be working closely with the Istanbul Studio Manager and Frankfurt HQ to maintain the studio's financial health.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Monthly & Quarterly & Annual reports to Frankfurt HQ;
- Assisting with audit processes;
- Processing and preparing financial statements and budget forecasts;
- Creating, sending and following up on invoices;
- Reporting discrepancies;
- Preparing payments for employees.
- A degree in a relevant field such as Accounting or Finance;
- Previous experience in financing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions);
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Previous video game industry knowledge and experience.
What you can expect from us
- Professional development together with a world-leading gaming company;
- Competitive salary;
- Private Health Insurance;
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed