VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
You will work with a small team of smart, supportive and motivated people to help us bring our social casino games to life. You’ll see the impact of your work with frequent releases reaching millions of players across the United States. We have a modern approach to getting work done and focus on creating an environment where creative people can do their best work. That means giving you the flexibility you need and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
- Coordinate the day to day operations of the office in line with the Office Operations procedure.
- Manage seating allocation.
- Ensure building maintenance requests are lodged, actioned and closed out in a timely manner.
- Welcome and deliver the workplace induction to new starters, contractors and visitors.
- Adhere to the office budget.
- Prepare the annual maintenance schedule.
- Support workplace fit out projects by commissioning and decommissioning permanent and temporary offices.
- Support P&C led CSR and Benefits initiatives.
- Support the Workplace Experience team by providing role coverage during planned and unplanned leave.
- Prepare monthly reports for Group Office Manager containing office attendance trend data, occupancy vs capacity data, unscheduled maintenance costs, security incidents, etc.
- Reconcile corporate debit/credit card payments and review office related invoices.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Council members and Workplace Experience Management team as required.
- Utilise JIRA for work management.
- Promote use of the Workplace Experience Service Desk and ensure tickets are responded to promptly and with a high level of customer service.
- Drive sustainable and environmentally friendly initiatives across the office.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders; Department Heads, IT Operations, Building Management.Champion our company values and celebrate local team culture.
- Organise office events end to end, in line with the annual calendar and budget.
- Organise ad hoc workshops, team building and meetups as requested.Ensure in office catering storage, preparation and service is compliant with HACCP principles.
- Prepare post event report for Group Office Manager containing FBT attendance information, cost report and satisfaction/engagement feedback data.
Office Safety & Security:
- Manage Envoy Visitor Management system for the office and monitor for compliance.
- Manage office access and ID cards.
- Coordinate Emergency Management response, first aiders and fire wardens, including scheduling regular safety and evacuation training, completing safety checklists.
- Identify and resolve safety hazards in the office.
- Manage local COVID-19 compliance by staying up to date with local Government COVID-19 advice and restrictions, adhering to our internal COVID-19 Action Plan and communicating requirements to the workforce.
- Ensure the office is secure after hours and respond to security events.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience coordinating or managing an office
- Experience executing and hosting events.
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the proven ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and proactive problem solving skills.
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and presentation.
- Familiar with local workplace safety legislation, HACCP guidelines and emergency management processes.
- Planning and organising. Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Communication skills. Clearly communicates ideas, information, proposals, instructions, issues, and questions using appropriate tone and language.
- Teamwork and collaboration. Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines; fulfills team responsibilities; demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
- Attention to detail. Accurately and carefully follows established procedures for completing work tasks
- Building trust. Demonstrates honesty; keeps commitments; behaves in a consistent manner.
This role requires regular attendance in the Boulder, CO office.
For the state of Colorado only, the base compensation for this role is $63,000 annually and may be more dependent upon skills, experience, education and geographical locations.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed