We are looking for a passionate Monetization/Live Designer to join the Hunt: Showdown team.
As a Monetization/Live Designer you will design features that delight and entertain, and help to sustain relationship with consumers. You will work closely with design and business stakeholders to tune the game’s economy and retention.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Design a sustainable live event and content pipeline structure with the goal of increasing in game revenue and improving retention.
- Maximize live campaign and content efforts, and work with other key stakeholders to manage content and pricing for any in-game purchase.
- Take a primary role in raising the overall knowledge level in the design team for monetization and retention best practices.
- Review reporting on acquisition, retention and monetization, and suggest and implement optimizations.
- Analyze the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Benchmark and analyze strategies of competitive games.
- Complete thorough competitive analysis on all emerging Games as a Service trends.
- Shipped at least one online game, preferable a first-person-shooter.
- 2+ years experiencing in designing / optimizing live games.
- An avid gamer with a solid understanding of Games as a Service.
- Deep understanding of modern game design paradigms.
- Strong ability to deconstruct high level gameplay systems and creative direction into specific technical details, features and task.
- Able to break problems down and identify key relationships and levers that influence the outputs.
- Experienced in managing large data gathering operations.
- Excited, passionate, proactive and self-motivated.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed