As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
Flexible work hours
Indefinite contract + benefits
Private health insurance coverage
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
2 Hour mid-day play/lunch break
Convenient location in northern Bogotá near 93 Park
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Content Producer who has a passion for gaming & a drive for production perfection! You will get the opportunity to collaborate with some of our industry's best, working on marketing assets for Jam City’s first combat arena web3 game! Your primary job will be to manage the content production pipeline.
- Be mindful of deadlines.
- Drive the completion of marketing pieces. Facilitate communications, organization, process, and accountability.
- Not afraid to get “in the trenches” and being hands on while fostering a positive & creative environment.
- Lead development and communications of day-to-day tasks and scheduling.
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team of marketing artists to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources.
- Provide progress updates to senior leadership.
- 4+ years experience in a production role.
- Experience orchestrating work across pre production, production, and post production.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials. You demand quality; creativity and fun while still managing project resources and timelines.
- Creative and forward-thinking; able to concept and execute on new and exciting game ideas with minimal direction.
- Deep understanding of content creation methodologies and trends.
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities.
- Strong project management and people skills.
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- An expert working in a collaborative environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior experience with game marketing deliverables.
- Experience with agile development methodologies or SCRUM certified.
- Previous career path was Animation, Art, or Compositor.
- Knowledge of the Web3 space and other Web3 projects.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed