We are looking for an experienced Live Ops Producer to join our Hunt: Showdown team.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Lead a cross-functional team responsible for operations and deployment activities including release management, quality assurance, server infrastructure and live operations;
- Champion the expectations of both consumers and game creators related to operational service issues;
- Review and green-light builds for Staging and Release with dedicated Quality Assurance staff;
- Create and manage plans for product launches, patches, and service updates accordingly;
- Manage the development of tools to deploy and operate and monitor the service availability and quality of all services;
- Author and maintain clear escalation protocols for issues discovered in the live services by automated checks, as well as player and community team discovery;
- Prioritize and assign work to members of operations team, and perform timely follow-ups any action reports on any major road blocks or live service interruptions;
- Think near and far term. Maintain the right focus on long-term strategy and near term maintenance of all our live service components;
- Communicate frequently with the team leads on live and deployment status, risks, and opportunities;
- Work with production staff and other leads to establish engineering tasks and subsequent schedule requirements across multiple disciplines of programming and technology;
- Set a long-term technical roadmap together with Online Technical Director and franchise leadership;
- Help evaluate technical co-development partnerships and outsourcing opportunities.
- 10 years game industry experience with at least 5 years as producer or product manager on a live service game;
- Proficient in Office suite, Confluence, Wiki, and Jira;
- Able to organize and articulate the needs and expectations of the service to all team disciplines in meaningful and actionable tasks and epics within Jira;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in English (other languages a plus);
- Able to maintain professional focus and composure in stressful situations.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed