We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Lead UX Designer for the Crysis 4 (Working Title).
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games. Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples (Portfolio link)*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Development of UX strategies and UX designs, both long and short terms
- Lead the UX Design team on a large franchise, including the management of priorities and greenlight process
- Create and develop a UX Research pipeline with our UX Researcher
- Conception of guidance, interaction design and information architecture in cooperation with our programmers and game designers.
- Take initiative and willing to expand own horizon.
- Mentor and help team members to grow and excel within their roles
- Work in a close relationship with the UI/UX Project Manager and the UI Art Lead
- 6+ years of experience as a video game UX designer.
- Evidence of being a leader or role model, within their trade, at a team level and with the necessary management skills to run a team on a day-to-day basis
- Experience with common wire framing and prototyping tools such as Figma, AdobeXD, Axure or Balsamiq.
- Strong visualization and presentation skills.
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills. Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- BFA in Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science or similar.
- Additional language experience (good knowledge of Flash / Action Script is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with Scaleform.
- Version-control systems (Perforce, SVN, CVS, VSS) familiarity.
- Shipped-title experience on both PC and Consoles
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed