We seek a qualified, highly skilled Solution Architect. You will be responsible for scoping and architecting solutions for Magic Leap’s largest Professional Services accounts. You will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders, understand their technical needs, and design deployable solutions. We expect you to work independently, take the initiative, and solve problems as they come up.
You will design some of the most advanced AR applications in this role. Your work will influence the future of wearable technology and significantly impact Magic Leap’s future.
- Design the architecture of complex multi-user Magic Leap applications
- Contribute to multiple large-scale projects at the same time
- Stay current on Magic Leap/Industry trends and technologies
- Communicate passion about Magic Leap and Augmented Reality
- Identify key technical hurdles for development
- Communicate your solutions to key stakeholders
- Learn Magic Leap’s products and services and speak intelligently about them
- Welcome challenges and be comfortable working with new technologies
- Demo Magic Leap as needed
- 4+ years of experience in Augmented Reality
- A professional degree in a relevant field of study
- Significant experience with Unity, C#, and Design Patterns
- Fundamental understanding of Cloud Service Architectures
- Knowledge of common UX problems and solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Readiness to take on unexpected challenges and adjust to changing constraints.
- Agile development experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently look for ways to support and improve the team
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed