We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior C++ Programmer - Network to develop and maintain CRYENGINE networking systems at our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
*For a careful evaluation of your application, we kindly request you to send us your resume, a cover letter and additional work samples that might be relevant.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Develop and maintain CRYENGINE networking systems.
- Improve and optimize existing components of code base.
- Take active part in design, development, and documentation of new features.
- Work with the game project teams to assist in multiplayer technology integration into Crytek in-house games.
- Maintain cross-platform solutions to support third-party online services.
- Give work estimates and prioritize tasks in collaboration with peers and project management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Basic programming skills and eagerness in growing with C++ and all the tools that come with it.
- Interested in contributing to the multiplayer technology of CRYENGINE.
- General understanding of multithreading concepts.
- Motivated and reliable team player who is self-driven and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Motivation and drive for making great games.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed