We are looking for a Junior Audio Programmer to join the CRYENGINE Audio Team in our Frankfurt, Germany studio.
As a Junior Audio Programmer, you will be working in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary environment to work on CRYENGINE Audio domain. On our innovative and friendly team, you can expect to grow as you make a real difference.
*Please include your resume, cover letter and potential samples / private projects (e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket).*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of low-level audio engine systems.
- Improve existing DSP-functionality.
- Develop and implement new effects.
- Implement corresponding feature tests.
- Contribute to CRYENGINE documentation.
- Excitement for software development with focus on audio technology.
- Basic programming skills and eagerness in growing with C++ and all the tools that come with it.
- Understanding the value of audio in games.
- Motivated and reliable team player who is self-driven and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Experience with game engines, preferably CRYENGINE.
- Knowledge at a programming level of audio middleware, such as FMOD or Wwise.
- Knowledge about low-level audio topics, such as propagation and HRTF.
- Interest in sound behavior in dynamic environments.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed