Insights Analyst - Marketing
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
We currently have an opportunity for an Insights Analyst to join our Marketing team in Perth.
As the Insights Analyst you will help enable Marketing with timely, accurate, and valuable insights to enhance Marketing's understanding of our audience and use data from disparate sources to shine light on marketing performance. By understanding our business you will create new and better ways to understand marketing scale and efficiency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and monitor many different aspects of marketing campaign performance.
- Use analytical expertise to solve specific business problems and highlight risks and opportunities while being able to improve and suggest new and better ways to analyse VGW marketing performance.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and deliver strategically valuable insights that directly influence key metric improvement.
- Work closely with product owners to understand and enhance customer data sources to improve overall customer experiences.
- Collaborate with other members of the Data & Analytics team (Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Insight Analysts) as well the broader Marketing team, BU General Managers and Product Owners.
- Collaborating with Non-Product teams such as Data Engineering for ingestion and transformation of data used in analytics/reporting, and Data Science for development and application of predictive modelling/machine learning.
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven track record as a Marketing Analyst or other analytics roles, preferably within gaming, mobile, technology or digital industries.
- BA/MSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative field; Masters desirable.
- Ability to identify winning opportunities and determine complex resolutions cross functionally where needed (e.g. Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts, Business and Marketing functions at all levels).
- Expert SQL coding and data visualisation skills in Tableau and or PowerBI.
- Experience working with large and complex datasets.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed