We are pioneers in online gaming, with talented people and innovative, patented technology. We own and operate several market-leading brands in the largest markets in the world and have about 600 team members globally, all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. We’ve been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
About The Role
As the Head of CRM, you will be responsible for leading the CRM Team to drive revenue by seamlessly managing the relationship with our customers. Innovation is at the heart of what we do, so you will drive the CRM team through the introduction of new software, new features and new channels and build an environment of continual improvement through insights, testing, and reporting.
- You will ensure that we have the right tools to create a highly relevant and amazing experience for our customers
- Embrace the latest technology in the gaming space to drive automation in outbound communication, bonusing and rewards and develop strategies
- Define and manage monthly plans for CRM
- Leading projects and initiatives in line with business goals
- Planning A/B and multivariate testing. Reviewing the results from these test and optimising our online presence and campaigns
- Creating new ideas to engage customers in the CRM and live services arena
You’ll have vast experience in CRM/loyalty marketing or similar with a drive to innovate and try new things. Our customers are everything to us, so we’re looking for someone who understands customer lifecycle marketing and can create an epic experience to engage and retain our customers.
- You’ll be creative but your ideas will be driven by data
- You will be a strategic thinker who is not afraid to get stuck in
- You will be curious, so you will challenge the norm and will do things differently
- You will have character and great communication skills
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in marketing, business administration, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ CRM experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the gaming industry
- Solid understanding of online Casino and Poker products
- Analytical mind
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like your kind of challenge?
Apply now and we’ll be in touch soon.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed