Crytek is looking for an experienced Full-stack Web Developer to join CRYENGINE Web department.
Support the team in creating reliable and high performing web-based services and applications for several ongoing and new exciting CRYENGINE Web projects.
*Nice to have documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume, cover letter and additional samples / private projects (github)*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Develop, maintain, fix, and improve web applications on back-end as well as front-end sides.
- Develop, maintain and improve deployment flows and project architecture.
- Keeping to corporate coding standards.
- Design and implement automated-testing.
- Constant improvement of skills.
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in a Full-stack Web development capacity.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with PHP: 5.6, 7.x
- Solid understanding ECMAScript Stage 3 syntax.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM scripts development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony 4.x , Zend Framework 3.
- Experience with HTML5 API, SVG, CSS3 (SCSS/SASS).
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with Git, Git hooks, GitHub and GitLab flows.
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant.
- Experience in automated testing (unit, integration).
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with code re-factoring and migrations of legacy code.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Understanding of different OS concepts like Virtualization, File Systems, Sockets, Threads and Concurrency, Process Management.
- Willing to perform RnD and integration of new technologies.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Must work well in a team oriented environment.
- Experience with S3 storage
- Experience with Magento 2.x, PHPbb 3.3.x,
- Experience with ElectronJS
- Scrum/agile software development methodologies
- Experience with search engines like ElasticSearch, Sphinx
- Experience with message brokers like Kafka.
- Experience with web servers like NGINX and Apache.
- Experience with security audit
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed