Contracts and Category Manager
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Are you looking for the next step in your career? We currently have an opportunity for a Contracts and Category Manager to join our newly created Procurement team in Sydney.
As the Contracts and Category Manager for our Corporate function, you will manage the relevant contracts through the contract lifecycle. These include going to market, negotiation and ongoing management of contracts in collaboration with the relevant internal stakeholders as well as making and recommending sound commercial outcomes in order to drive efficiencies and improvements across the assigned supplier base and build sustainable supplier relationships.
This is an individual contributor position and will suit a Contracts and Category Specialist ready for the next step in their procurement career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating, preparing tenders and leading commercial discussions on new engagements and renewal of all contracts in the assigned portfolio.
- Serve as a single point of contact during contract negotiations.
- Work closely with the legal team on all new contracts and renewals.
- Work across business units to obtain all stakeholders input and align goals to find the best commercial outcomes for the VGW Group.
- Proactively working with key suppliers to improve value, efficiency and effectiveness delivered to the organisation.
- Participating in developing, piloting, testing and implementing contract management and procurement tools.
What you will bring to the role:
- 4+ years experience in Category, Contract Management or Senior Procurement Roles.
- Specialised knowledge of procurement concepts, processes, activities and trends.
- Advanced negotiation skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Advanced commercial analysis, analytical interpretation and problem-solving skills.
- Specialised knowledge and understanding of contractual documents and clauses.
- Influencing and stakeholder engagement, change management and customer service skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or CIPS qualifications desirable.
- Previous experience working on SaaS and other Technology Categories
- Previous experience working on Corporate Services Categories.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed