Crytek is looking for a Concept Artist to work on Hunt: Showdown.
*Sample pictures or a link to a webpage, which shows sample work, are required.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Work closely with the Concept Art Team and other stakeholders to create industry leading concept.
- Creating a unique and consistent style for a complete games world.
- Iterate on ideas quickly through sketches and thumbnails.
- Creating concepts for day to day production of in-game art assets.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Worked on and shipped at least 1 AAA game title.
- Strong focus on character designs and deep understanding of human / creature anatomy.
- Ability to create high quality concepts for environments, weapons and props.
- Ability to create concept drawings based on written or verbal notes from the responsible superior / director.
- Strong sense of design and composition and a good eye for detail, materials and scale.
- High Quality portfolio of gamedev-relevant art.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team
- Flexible work time
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7
- Supported German lessons for our employees
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities
- Relocation support
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed