VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Payments, Trust & Safety team in Sydney and currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team.
As the Business Analyst you will ensure VGW has comprehensive Trust & Safety controls whilst providing the best payments experience to customers across all active business units. You will understand, and help guide solutions that improve Payments, Trust & Safety systems, workflows and overall KPI's.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Requirements engineering on problem spaces and feature requests for solutions to be executed by the PTS Data Science and Product/Engineering Teams.
- Root Cause Analysis for PTS systems and workflows.
- Understand, analyse and propose technical solutions for improving existing operational processes and workflows in use with the current PTS operations teams.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate process waste and align business processes and systems with the desired outcomes.
- Assessing and communicating the needs raised by stakeholders through the translation of business requirements into software requirements.
- Managing stakeholder requirements whilst leading and influencing stakeholders.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- Strong communication skills with business and technology teams.
- Ability to work effectively with teams spread over multiple time zones.
- Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders and managing conflicting requirements.
- Expert knowledge of business analysis and systems analysis including current state assessment, requirements gathering and definition, process design and solution design.
- Experience working with stakeholders from any/all of these areas: Payments, Trust & Safety, Compliance, AML, Legal, Customer Service, Data.
- Experience working in a fast paced technology/digital business.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed