We are looking for an experienced and passionate Build Engineer to join the CRYENGINE development team.
For almost 20 years, Crytek has been at the cutting-edge of computer graphics performance. Our award-winning CRYENGINE empowers developers and creatives at our own studios and licensees worldwide – from small indies to AAA powerhouses – to deliver unique experiences, create new worlds, and ultimately make awesome games.
Join us and we’ll do brilliant work together.
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Maintain and troubleshoot build processes across multiple projects.
- Maintain and troubleshoot deployment processes targeting multiple platforms. (Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Android, etc)
- Work to enhance the stability and efficiency of existing pipelines through build, test, and deployment.
- Communicate closely with the project development teams in order to anticipate and prepare for any incoming changes required of the build systems.
- In collaboration with your peers, develop and maintain automation to eliminate other repetitive and/or time intensive tasks surrounding the development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of professional experience as DevOps or Build Engineer.
- High level of proficiency in Python and Groovy programming languages.
- Experience working with Perforce version control system.
- Experience working with Jenkins pipelines
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Solid English skills, excellent communication skills with strong affinity for transparency.
- Professional experience in the Games industry.
- Experience with relevant peer review tools (Helix Swarm, Code Collaborator)
- Experience working with relevant build tools (Ninja, MSBuild, Fastbuild, Waf, Cmake).
- Experience deploying software to relevant target platforms (Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Android)
- Debugging experience with C++ and C# compilations.
- Experience in troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems.
- Familiarity with dependency management best practices.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed