We are looking for an experienced and passionate Associate Producer to work on Crysis 4 (Working Title) in our Frankfurt, Germany based studio.
As an Associate Producer you will coordinate and track large parts of AAA game development from concept to ship, and drive communication within the team, while ensuring deadlines are met. You must have excellent people management skills, strong schedule and prioritization skills and good background knowledge of game production pipelines, and the games industry.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Own and run a feature, the production of assets or the creation of missions
- Tracking development on a daily basis, and the ability to react effectively when needed.
- Good understanding of the logistical aspects and realities of software development.
- Able to communicate clearly the needs of the project and the needs of the team.
- Able to prioritize tasks in relation to periodic production goals.
- Ensured team focused on their goals, and ensured team delivered in time and in quality.
- Created and maintained tasks and backlogs.
- Promotes effective and sustainable team dynamics.
- Assisted in the hiring process.
- Proven ability to efficiently organize, lead and execute meetings with effective decisions.
- 3+ years of experience in project management / producer role in the games industry.
- At least one AAA console/PC title shipped from beginning to end in a project management role.
- Developmental background in the games industry.
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups.
- Passion and knowledge of games.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence etc.).
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed