We are looking for an experienced and passionate Associate Producer to support the Hunt: Showdown External Development Team.
The Associate Producer will be responsible of planning and monitoring the project deliverables of our external development partners and ensuring that the final product is delivered on time and is of the highest possible quality.
The successful candidate will be expected to prioritize tasks, organize team efforts, own and implement roadmap planning, and maintain good working relationships with our internal teams and existing external development partners. Candidates must have good project management and people management skills, knowledge of game development and exceptional oral and written communication skills.
*Required documents that allow a careful evaluation of your application are resume and cover letter*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Track external production on daily basis and project deliverables;
- Work together with stakeholders to identify external production needs and maintain product schedules;
- Communicate and address production bottlenecks, dependencies and risks;
- Coordinate and keep information flow between connected departments;
- Maintain relationships and set product objectives with existing external development partners;
- Process quotes and invoices for approval with leadership.
- 3+ years of experience in game development;
- Worked on and shipped at least 1 AAA game title;
- Has managed one or multiple disciplines and scrum groups;
- Experience predicting, identifying, and resolving external production pipeline risks;
- Ability to work proactively with other department leads;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must;
- Be proactive and self-motivated. Work without direct supervision.
- Previous experience with external production and/or directing others through written communication;
- Game development background;
- Experience with CRYENGINE;
- Experience managing art pipelines or as a lead artist.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed